Thursday, December 19, 2013


      Hello families. I trust that everyone is enjoying the holiday cheer and not getting too overwhelmed. I am excited about our new Homeschool choir beginning in January, 2014. Let’s start out the New Year with a song in our hearts, and share the magic of music with the seniors on our community. If your child, ages 8 to 18, loves to sing and has a desire to become a stronger singer who can perform with confidence, then this choir is for you.
      I am offering a free trial class on Tuesday, January 14th,
from 11 am to noon at my home studio. 
      I am very excited and passionate about singing and am looking forward to sharing my expertise and years of training with young people who love to sing.
      We will perform at local nursing care facilities.
Details for those performances will be discussed when our class begins in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment