Monday, September 12, 2016

I wanted to share a great review a mom of two gave me on Peachhead. It meant a lot to me. It's nice to hear about what specific things people appreciate about our class. Thank you Amanda! Here's the review:

"My whole family LOVES Sing, Dance, Play with Teacher Susy! The class is run through Culver City parks and rec and the most affordable class I have found....and the most fun!My daughters have completely different personalities (oldest very shy and reserved and youngest very social/outgoing), and both enjoy the class. It was hard finding a class my oldest liked, many teachers find it hard to relate to a shy kid, and would try to change her (one teacher even called her stubborn to her face when she was 2 because she was too timid to come get a sticker), but what I really appreciate about Susy is how she makes each feeling you have feel ok (she evens ends her classes with a song about it :)My husband is not the type of guy to look forward to kids classes but always looked forward to going, and even took my daughters when I was working, and willingly came even when I brought them. My mother-in-law will be attending the next session with my youngest, and I am sad I'll be working and can't go myself."

                                                             ~Amanda, mother of two

No comments:

Post a Comment